There are over 1,400 golf courses in the state of Florida. There is no such place anywhere in the world – when it comes to golf. We could imagine the expanses of the precious real estate that these Florida golf clubs will take for the love of this sport. Certainly Florida is second to none in terms of golf courses. It has a golf course for all tastes and eccentrics.
Maintaining a seemingly unlimited amount of green troubles mind. With an average area of 60 hectares (150 acres) per golf course, this pertussis is 84,000 hectares (210,000 acres) of green. One can imagine the water, fertilizers and pesticides needed to maintain these rich playgrounds.
Florida is known as the state of sunshine because of the warm weather almost all year round. It has a subtropical climate in most states and a tropical climate near Key West in the south. These are due to the fact that most of the state is located near a body of water. Most of these Florida Golf Club courses are located near the coast because of the state's water-encased peninsula, the Gulf of Mexico to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the east.
Average temperatures range from 90 ° F (32+ ° C) to 100 ° F (38 ° C), even in late autumn and winter months. On rare cold fronts, its temperature averages 4 to 15 ° C. This makes it an ideal place for golf courses where everyone can play all year round.
There are many small cities in this rustic landscape; plus the finest hotels and resort complexes comparable to the best in the world.
Here are the top 10 Florida Golf Club courses:
1. World Woods, Brooksville – This is a golfer's dream course on nature's environmental protection. There are no homes nearby.
2. Orange County National, Orlando- 45 hole course that has organized several PGA tours.
3. Polo Trace, Delray Beach – It has a link style layout that challenges everyone.
4. South Dunes, Haines City – It has sand dunes and rolling fairways that challenge even the best players.
5. Southwood, Tallahassee. The area is a former plantation, with old oak trees and pastures.
6. Crandon Park, Key Biscayne – It has holes through low-lying mangroves and traps in tropical landscapes.
7. Kelly Plantation – The trail runs through wetlands, mangroves. You interact with nature while enjoying the game.
8. Watelefe, Bradenton – It retained some of Florida's loveliest rivers.
9. Eastwood, Fort Myers – It didn't disturb wildlife. The trail is full of bunkers and water hazards.
10. PGA Golf Club, Port St. Lucie – 54 holes as one of the best training centers in the US.
Florida is the ultimate vacation destination for all golfers. Summer sunshine and mild winters leave golfers from around the world envisioned to envy Florida golfers.