Looking for a great place to bring your car home, fifth wheel, or trailer in Saint Augustine, Florida? Well, there are quite a few beautiful places.
Hiking in your recreational vehicle while enjoying Saint Augustine's Old Town, beaches or city shops are a favorite of most people visiting the area.
Here are some fun things to do in Saint Augustine Tents:
1. Lightner Museum
2. Old Town Trolley Tours
3. Ripley believe it or not
4. British Night Observation Parades
5. Youth Fountain
6. The beaches of Anastasia Island
7. Jacksonville's Beaches
8. The Old Town helicopter is flying
9. ECO tours of St. Augustine
10. St Augustine's Stores.
We did some research to find good places near all of these attractions and found little. Here are some of the amenities we found:
This resort is located on Anastasia Island in St. Augustine, Florida. Our park offers an extremely friendly, relaxing environment for all ages.
In just 10 minutes you can be:
– Discovering the charm of the Old Town of St. Augustine's historic district
-Learning from many nearby golf courses
– Driving along the sand dunes along our 24-mile drive to the beach
– Meet new friends by the pool in our new pool and new pool baths
-BBQ grill is provided with several picnic tables
-Fishing from our private lake laden with bass, fringe, clam and catfish
-Board, basketball, horseshoes
– Laundry in our clean laundry area NEW WASHING MACHINES & DRYERS starting May 1st, 2010
– Cable TV is available on site
– Wireless (free) wifi is available in our clubhouse and courtyard area
– Bathhouse facility
-Club house with large screen TV, seating, library and it is fully air conditioned
-RV sites are all Back-in
This way you will find places that will make your stay in Old St Augustine enjoyable. My wife and I always enjoy dinner at Harry's Seafood Bar and Grill. There are many great restaurants and places to see. Another landmark is Marine Land. In fact, dolphins can feed and swim. How cool is that?
Happy camping and always enjoy the journey.